Skip to main content

High School Equivalency FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

In addition to passing the tests in all subject areas, what do I need to do to receive my HSE certificate and transcript?

42 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Jun 09, 2022    Constitution test


Deliver proof of passing the Constitution test (as needed), pay applicable fees to your county's Regional Office of Education, and request your certificate and transcript.


Adult Basic Education Center

Building K, Room K100
Fax: 847-931-3919