Skip to main content

State of Illinois High School Diploma (GED®/HISET®) FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I obtain my GED or HiSET certificate and transcript?

677 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Jan 19, 2024    ABEC High School Equivalency exam HSE/GED


The Regional Office of Education issues these documents in your county. A fee is required along with documentation that you have completed the Constitution module.


Adult Basic Education Center

Building K, Room K100
Fax: 847-931-3919